Rules of Application
- Please read the Rules of entry before entering.
- Participation in the Competition is open to all producers, distributors, exporters, and importers of sake.
- Sake made by all methods and types can be entered into the Competition. (Honjozo, Junmai, Ginjo, Junmai Ginjo, Daiginjo, Junmai Daiginjo, Koshu etc.) We welcome sake based liqueur and rice-shochu (below 25% alcohol)
- There are no requirements on the product size. However, the total amount of 1440ml (or greater) must be submitted in order to qualify in the competition.
- Three bottles (or the equivalent of 1440ml) of each Sake being entered plus a completed product form must be submitted for each entry.
£185 per sake*
*If a participant submits four or more different entry sakes, the Entry Fee will be reduced by 10%.
*Early bird discount price £175 until 31st December, 2018
How to apply
Payment via direct bank transfer Please arrange a bank transfer (in GBP) using the bank details within the application form. Please kindly pay all bank charges.
Where to send Application Form and products samples
Please download and complete the Application Form and send them to via mail, FAX or post. The Organiser will let you know of the address to send the product samples upon confirming your payment. Pleases see our Rules of entry for more details.
To apply online payment must be made via PAYPAL. Please click the “click here to apply online” button above. Please follow the instructions and proceed to the payment screen page. For more information about Paypal, please click the link below. www.paypal.com
About shipping to entry Sake products
The Organiser will let you know of the address to send the entry Sake products upon confirming your payment. Pleases see our Rules of entry for more details.
Please send to your sake to:
The Organiser will let you know of the address to send the entry Sake products upon confirming your payment.
* Registration Fee is non-refundable in the event of the withdrawal from the competition.
DON’T MISS THE DEADLINES FOR ENTRY
Please note: The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any entries submitted after the Closing Date. If you need the "deadline alerts", please enter your name and email address in the box on the right.