The London Sake Challenge is proud to have been judging & rewarding the world’s best sake since 2012.
Assessed by industry leading judges (all Certified Sake Sommeliers holding key industry roles both on and off trade) the London Sake Challenge medals are a mark of quality, helping your sake stand out in an increasingly competitive market.
The LSC’s image is reflected in the prestige of its setting: Harrods’ tasting room. With this environment our group of elite judges have the perfect setting to meticulously assess each sake.
A focused and rigorous tasting process ensures your sake will receive the time, attention, and care it deserves.
With press coverage from all around the world and numerous success stories the London Sake Challenge medals are increasingly a key to an increased presence domestically and internationally. By simply entering your sake are showcased to our judging panel of international sake experts (importers, wholesalers, buyers, journalists, and other industry leading professionals)
A challenge of the finest quality: recognising & rewarding the world’s best sake.
London Sake Challenge has enjoyed coverage from the UK to Japan since its inception in 2012. Below are just some of the examples of the exposure your sake could benefit from by entering in the London Sake Challenge.
“Competitions such as the International Wine Challenge and the Sake Sommelier Association’s London Sake Challenge, both based in Britain, have raised the drink’s profile among profession-als in the restaurant industry.”
Melinda Joe – Japan Times
- Rice, rice, baby – Imbibe – 25 September 2012
- Exportation Challenge Bears Fruit -The Kyoto Shimbun – 26 December 2015
- Sake Sommelier Association Launches London Sake Challenge -Harpers – 7 June 2012
- Sake Sommelier Association – Eat Sleep Drink Magazine – 9 Oct 2014
- London Sake Challenge – Eat Sleep Drink Magazine – 9 July 2014
- Where to drink sparkling sake in London – Evening Standard – 23 May 2014
- World’s best sake vote on at Harrods – Eet – 7 Juy 2014
- The London Sake Challenge 2014 at Harrods – Incentive Travel – 4 July 2014
- The London Sake Challenge 2013 – La Muse Blue – 21 August 2013
“A jury composed of the best sake professionals in the world will award Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to the best products presented at the event. Sake buyers in UK, Japan and international markets have also been invited.”
Jet Set Times – 23 July 2014
“The London Sake challenge has been designed to promote the most outstanding Sakes and bestow the prestige and honour they deserve upon them. A jury formed from the best Sake professionals in the world will award official Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to the best products.”
We will be featuring web articles of participants & medal winners of the
London Sake Challenge on this page soon. Please send the link of press releases, news,
blog to the following email address. email@example.com